Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My Walk Through Life 1/6/2016




My vacation is coming up on me quick, so trying to tie all the lose ends, start packing, run errands, pay bills, etc. So here I sit on the computer......
  I had a good day yesterday, albeit busy. I met up with a group of L'dara representatives. A friend has invited me to sign up to sell it. The product is anti-aging and is supposed to be great. I am testing it, but there is not any extra money in my account to buy in to sell it. Maybe one day I will seriously consider it. Had a nice time talking to my friend though.
  Met up with my ghost hunting team, trying to schedule some trips and organize for a house investigation coming up later this month. Always fun with them and the pie at Village Inn was yummy.
  Afterwards, a couple of us went to a bar for open mic jazz/blues. That was fun. A lot of talented men took the stage. I did get home later than I meant to and up earlier than I wanted to be, but I enjoy the times I go out with friends. It had been many many years and I am living to be happy, so the time with my friends, doing things I enjoy, is very important to me at this stage of my life.


From my inbox

I get several newsletters from various magazines and websites. Today there was an article from Womans Day about pool noodles and various uses. Stock up at the end of next summer when they are on sale!
Pool Noodles


Make Money

Did you get a FitBit for Christmas? I found an article on Pinterest that tells you how you can make money using your new FitBit.
FitBit Money


FREEBIES (I only post them if I order them. No surveys or credit cards)

Get samples of Loreal Hair products
Loreal

Get samples of Garnier Fructis Hair product
Free

Free Prince Alan Tea
Free Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment