Saturday, January 16, 2016

My Walk Through Life 1/16/2016

Back home from vacation. I kept saying I was going home when I went to Virginia, but realize Colorado is my home now. I enjoyed my stay and my visiting, but I love my life in Colorado and am happy to be back home with my dogs. I slept better with them crowding me in my bed than I did when I slept in a big bed by myself. Go figure....



Vacation has depleted my bank account, so I have to find ways to sit at home and make money. I learned that Swagbucks is a great way to make gift cards to buy my groceries at Walmart, so have been working that this morning. I have friends that make 50 or more dollars a month just on Swagbucks. They watch videos and take surveys. Not hard to do. I have videos running as I write this. :) If you want to start earning you can sign up here Swagbucks.



Sweepstakes

Win a set of 12 mystery novels
Win books

Travel Channel always have contests going on for ultimate trips. They are giving away a trip to the Caribbean and to Belize.
Win Trips


FREEBIES

Free Family Fun Magazine Subscription
Free Magazine

Free Jerky Sample from Alien Fresh Jerky
Free

Odd Stories and Fun Facts

The End of the World ---1889

Dallas Morning News
October 27 1889

Considerable excitement prevails in the vicinity of Screamerville, Spotsylvania County, at the adventists' camp-meeting in that place. Those gathered there predict that the world will come to an end before the end of the month. A number of farmers have left their homes, turned their stock out on the commons and are living in the advnetists' camp. Others refuse to work, and only go home at night. Many have not sown their fall wheat on this account, and say they will not put a single grain of seed in the ground, as the Lord is certainly coming this year. About fifty persons are living at the camp, waiting patiently and confidently for the end of this world.

Unplug and Still Have Fun

If you like to feed the birds in the winter, here is an easy way to recycle toilet rolls AND feed the birds. Spread peanut butter on some empty toilet paper rolls and then roll onto bird seed. These can be put easily on tree or bush branches.











No comments:

Post a Comment