Tuesday, January 19, 2016

My Walk Through Life 1/19/2016

There is a scam that has been going on for a while now. I had actually received this phone call a year ago. If you get a call from IRS stating that there is an arrest warrant out for you because you did not pay enough, JUST HANG UP!! I am not going to lie and say my stomach dropped when I heard these words, but I did just hang up. I then called IRS. Doctors and lawyers are falling for this and pulling out thousands of dollars and putting them on prepaid credit cards. Ok, I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but this would never be a good thing.

There is a goat farm in Esmont, Virginia that is looking for volunteers to hug their baby goats. Who wouldn't love to hug and play with baby goats?
Goats


                                                                 photo from freeimages

I have member cards for every store that I shop at  that actually offers them. I get discounts on gas, can load coupons onto them, and get points and discounts on other items. If you have a Kroger/City Market card, they offer free items to download onto your card every Friday. I have gotten gum, candy, yogurt, Oreo cookies, cat food and more. This week it is Friday everyday! Check your stores website or link to their Facebook page to get the download.

I cut the cord to cable/satellite tv years ago. I have a smart tv and antennae to get the local network channels, Hulu, and Netflix. Here is an article on ways you can cut the cord and still get the television you want.
TV Price Cuts

Freebies

UKotex Sample. Goes quickly


I have said it before, and I will say it again. I do not pay for magazines. Get a free subsciption to Parents Magazine here.
Free Magazine

Sweepstakes

I keep entering these contests and hope to win one day. Lovely gift baskets. This is for a fruit and chocolate basket.
Win

$1000 shopping spree with River Bend
Win


Make Money At Home

I make money at fiverr.com. If you would like to check out my gigs, I write 5 letters, do 2 hours of family research, take headstone photos, and more, for only $5. You can get your own gigs or orders products and services by clicking here

It is nearing Valentines Day. If you have the time and want to make extra money from home, Cloud Source has a job opening delivering flowers for 1 800 Flowers.
Job





WristWatch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment