Friday, January 29, 2016

My Walk Through Life 1/29/2016



I am doing a lot of things online to earn money. Because of this, I am getting a lot of unwanted email and now the phone calls start. I am not going to stop making money online, but I am getting a bit annoyed. I have figured out, that since I still have a Virginia area code, they are also using Virginia area codes to call me. So, I will no long answer these calls unless a name is attached to that number. Also, they use the Virginia time zone. In Colorado, I am two hours behind. Don't call me before  9 unless it is important. I don't want to talk, especially  to someone who wants to sell me magazines. She wasn't happy when I told her I get free magazines and I am not going to pay for any!



I am no artist, but I have discovered wine and paint parties. I am not feeling this one. I couldn't get in touch with the flowers no matter what I did, but going out with friends was fun and relaxing. Now, to brave karaoke.



What I Learned From My Inbox



I found out what that little mysterious pocket is for. Back in the day of the founding of Levi's, men carried pocket watches. This little pocket was used to hold their watches. Makes sense. Guess I would of thought of it if I ever really thought about it. 


Freebies

Free hot chocolate kit with marshmellows
Free

Free Redbook Magazine Subscription
Free

Free O Magazine
Free


Sweepstakes

Win  a trip to London or tea prizes
win


Work At Home

Forbes put out a list of the top 100 companies to work for if you are interested in working from home. 
Forbes




Unplug The Kids

Here are a couple more Valentine idea you can make with your children.

Valentines Candy Necklace

Lay out 3 feet of plastic wrap and cut it in half long-ways. Place wrapped candy (peppermints) or a group of two candies (candy hearts or M&Ms) 3 inches apart. Roll the plastic wrap over and tie bows of ribbon between each candy. Tie the two ends together and cove the knot with another ribbon. Make some for your friends.

Valentines Flower Pot 
(We made these for the teachers one year)
Needed:
3 inch terra-cotta flower pot
Acrylic craft paint
Heart-shaped sponge
Potting soil
Plastic sandwich bag or decorated holiday treat bags
Ribbon
Seed package
   Using acrylic craft paint, sponge paint hearts onto the flower pot. Put some potting soil into the plastic bag and tie with a pretty ribbon. Add a packet of seeds and give it to your special Valentine. 


.







Free Mighty Leaf Tea Samples with Every Order

No comments:

Post a Comment