Monday, February 15, 2016

My Walk Through Life 2/15/2016

31 years ago, I married a man I met in Scotland. We were both in the Navy and worked the same shift. He made my stay in Scotland even more special. He gave me three amazing children. We lost him 9 years ago to cancer, but he will forever live in our hearts.
  

Valentines is hard to get through when you are single. I miss going out to dinner with my husband. It was always a special time just for us. This year, I went out with friends. We went to a Dinner/Wine/Jazz event at a local winery. I had a nice time out with my friends,  jazz music in the background, and an amazing dinner. Add the wine and it was perfect!









Freebies

Free sample of Kona Coffee. Like their page and fill out the form
Free

Free Kotex Tampon Sample Kit
Free


Free Breatheright Strip Sample
Free


Free Giftcards for reading email, taking surveys, or shopping. I get Christmas Gift Cards every year. Helps with the budget





Sweepstakes

Win various kitchen items
Win It

Win Various knitting items and yarn
Win It


Are you looking for hard to find wedding or party supplies? Follow the link and you might get lucky
Wedding & Party Supplies


Unplug the Kids and Make Homemade Butter
Needed:
   Small carton of heavy cream, at room temperature
   Large clean glass jar with a lid
   Strainer
    Small bowl
   Spoon
Pour the cream into the jar. Cover tightly with the lid. Hold the jar and shake it for 15 minutes or until you see bits of the butter in the cream. Share the shaking with a friend or family member. Put the jar in the refrigerator for one hour. Empty the jar through a strainer. The liquid is buttermilk. Pour some very cold water over the butter bits. Carefully spoon the butter into a small bowl. Spread it on bread or crackers and enjoy your homemade butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment