Thursday, March 24, 2016

My Walk Through Life 3/24/2016




Warm weather is on it's way, or so someone keeps telling me. That means I have to think about shaving my legs more. Being single, I don't much worry about having hairier legs than my dogs but it is time to go shopping for razors. I shared on my blog earlier that you pay more for women's products when you can get the same item sold to men for a lower price. I think I will do some comparison shopping this time. I usually go for the pink, but always looking for a way to save a buck.

On the news today, they were talking about the website and app for Blink Health. Before ordering your medications from Canada, check this out. I am not on meds, but it seems to be a great program. And it is FREE to join. You only pay for the medications you need, and pick them up from your local pharmacy.

FREEBIES

You may qualify to get a free PetArmor sample from Walmart. I have read that you have to shop at Walmart and use any product except PetArmor to qualify.
Free

Free sample of Nivea Men creme
Free

Sign up for their newsletter and you will get a sample of nut or seed butters by BetsysBest
Free

Family Circle magazine subscription 
Free


Find or Create Pet T-shirts @ CafePress



SWEEPSTAKES


Win $1000, a years worth of Folgers, and more
Win

Win Starbuck Gift Basket
Win

Womans Day magazine always has great giveaways. I have won makeup from them
Win

Win a  5 day stay at a Westin Hotel or other Westin prizes
Win

HELPFUL HINTS --- LAWN CARE

I have been cleaning my yard and my lawn is looking rough. I am not a gardener and my husband always took care of the lawn, so I am very inexperienced. I have started going through my collections of helpful hints, trying to find ways to help the lawn get healthy again. 

For a nicer lawn: Mix 1 cup Epsom salt, 1 cup Listerine, 1 cup liquid soap, 1 cup ammonia, 2 cans of  beer. Use 1 quart of mixture for every 2500 square feet of lawn. Apply using a hose and spray  attachment.

If you have brown spots due to having dogs, (and boy do I!) dissolve one cup of baking soda in a gallon of water and sprinkle on the burnt spots with a watering can. Repeat every 3 days. The baking soda will neutralize the acid of the urine and deodorize the area so maybe the dog(s) will find a new place to "go". 






1 comment:

  1. sildenafil 25mg normally starts working 30 to 60 minutes after you take it in oral tablet form. It may take up to 2 hours to work. It is used to treat male sexual function problems. In combination with sexual stimulation, it works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection. Do not take more than once daily.

    ReplyDelete