Monday, March 21, 2016

My Walk Through Life 3/21/2016


                                                                (Taken from Denver7)

Every morning when I open up Facebook, there is something to make me laugh. Today I cried. 13 year old Delaney Clements lost her battle with cancer. 
  Our community became aware of Delaney when media picked up the story of a school mate who shaved her head in support of her friend. She was suspended because shaving her head was against school dress code. After national outrage, the administration voted to allow exceptions to dress code under certain circumstances. 
  Last December, Delaney received an amazing Christmas present. Her favorite singer, Taylor Swift, knocked on her door. Ms. Swift stopped here on her way home after her world tour.
  Our community has rallied around this little girl and the lose of her is devastating to all of us, whether we knew her or not. I never met her or her family, but I have sent many prayers, and today, I have shed many tears. I know she was greeted by angels. Rest In Peace, brave Delaney.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sweepstakes

Win a vacation to "whereever"
Win

Win a trip to Las Vegas or a Fredericks of Hollywood Gift Certificate
Win

Win a book. If you sign up at this website, you may also receive a free journal. I tried to find the link to share but I wasn't able to. 
Win

Freebies

Free FeedABee seeds
Free

Free National Park pass for 4th Graders. Good through Aug 2016
Free

Free sample of men's deodorant. I received a Degree for Women sample and it is was a lot bigger than I thought it would be.
Free

Free Arm and Hammer Toothpaste sample
Free


Fun Items from Britain
Shop New Arrivals


From My Inbox

Use a squeegee on your carpet to sweep up pet hair. I will be trying this one!


Make Money From Home

If you have items you want to sell, here is a great site for that. Blujay.com 

100% Free
All features of blujay are free for buyers and sellers always. No bait and switch. Why pay when you can sell for free?
Unlimited items, no expiration Post unlimited items and manage them from your My blujay. Listings last until it sells.
4 Photos per itemEach item can have up to 4 photos.

I have used this before and have made sells. It is not as popular as ebay, but google search will pick up your items if someone is looking for the item you are selling. 




No comments:

Post a Comment