Friday, March 18, 2016

My Walk Through Life 3/18/2016




This week has gone by real quickly and I have not added a blog entry at all. I had a great weekend past. Hanging out with friends listening to live music, and a day trip into Utah. Ghost towns and arches.
  I said goodbye to my uncle and to my back truck window on the same day. I thought it would be nice to have a clean truck for the memorial. Took it through a car wash. I guess there was something in my truck bed that popped up and cracked my window during the drying process. Never will I do that again. I rather have a dirty truck.
  I will be housebound with my mother all week. I hope to get some spring cleaning done in my house and yard. If only the weather would cooperate. Woke up to white stuff on my lawn a couple of days ago. I don't like yard work, and I am not going outside to work if it is cold. 



It is Aloha Friday! Enjoy your day and have a great weekend!


Sweepstakes

Win a Shopping Spree and Borax
Win


Win food and snack prizes from Kroger and affliliates.
Win

Win gift cards or a trip to Ireland (21 and over only)
Win


FREEBIES

Free Better Homes and Gardens magazine subscription
Free

Free sample Cottonelle FreshCare Wipes
Free

Do you REDBOX? Make sure you go to redbox.com and sign up for texts. They send codes every few days for free or discounted movie rentals. 

Toys R Us is having a My Little Pony/Littlest Pet Shop Event Mar 19, 2-4pm. 
Free Fun

Free Easter activities for kids
Free Fun


Make Money

Sign up for TopCashBack and get money back for shopping their listed stores. Get $10 to use for you first purchase. 
Link

Happy Easter Candy Sale At Old Time Candy! Get 15% Off Orders Of $50 Or More Using Code: EGGS15! Click Here!

Unplug for Easter

Glitter Eggs
Needed:
Toothpicks
2 1/2 inch foam egg
Paint brush
Tacky glue
Glitter
Plastic beads and jewels
Pipe Cleaners
   Put three toothpicks into one end of the foam egg to make it stand up for easier decorating. Use a stiff paint brush to spread a thin layer of glue onto the egg, then sprinkle on some glitter When the glitter has dried, glue on the beads and jewels into the design you wish to make. Do not remove the toothpicks until the glue on the egg is dry. Make a stand with the pipe cleaners Make a circle to set the egg on and attach three lets with little circles on the ends to make a stand.


20% Off Easter Goodies at Mouth.com! - Use Code HOP20 - Expires 3/31/16

No comments:

Post a Comment