Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My Walk Through Life 12/29/2015

I received my first check from Ebates. Not a big check, only $4.44, but it is some of my Christmas money back. I realize the more I buy online through Ebates the bigger my check, but with limited income, I don't do a lot of shopping. However, when I do, I like to recoup some of my money. Ebates is a great source to shop through to find online discounts and get money back. To check it out, press the link below:

Ebates


The Thing I Learned Playing Facebook Games:
There are so many traditions on New Years to help ring in good luck. In the southern states of the US, eating black eyed peas is supposed to bring good luck. In Venezuela, if you wear red underwear, you will find love in the New Year. If you wear yellow underwear, you will have deep contentment in the New Year.

In My Inbox:

Are you looking to start a diet plan for the New Year? Here is a freebie from Atkins. It is a start up kit and I believe comes with some free Atkins bars.
Free Atkins Diet Kit

Free Zzip Cold Sore Treatment
Zzip Free

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews are offering a free calendar on the splendors of Israel
Free Calendar

What I Found on Pinterest:

So, I am in the mood for some baked apple slices. I used to buy either Stouffers or Bob Evans at Walmart but can't seem to find them anymore, so guess I have to make my own. Looking on Pinterest (my go to place for about everything) I saw an article on how to make money on old toilet paper rolls. As one who doesn't work outside of the home due to some factors in my life, I am always looking for ways to build up various accounts I have accumulating online. I always have toilet paper rolls and have been thinking about rolling some up in peanut butter and bird seed, but, hey, if I can make money on them, I am all in.
  So it seems like people are selling them on ebay in boxes of 50 count for 7 to 15 dollars a box. The article I was reading was from Britain, but yes they are selling them in the US also. I am intrigued. I may have a new money making venture in my future.


No comments:

Post a Comment