Sunday, February 4, 2024

My Walk Through Life 2/4/2024

 


It is February and it is cold. I am wishing for warm sun and a trip to the beach. I haven't blogged in years but decided to give it a try again. I had been using this blog in conjunction with a Facebook Page, The Widows Walk, and just was not getting much interest in either. I have been getting many views and likes on my page, so I will try it again.

My interest has been trying to stretch a dollar about as far as it could go. It was a necessity when I was a Navy wife with 3 kids. Then it just became a hobby. I like receiving free things, getting things for cheap, and reusing and recycling. I have collected helpful hints for years. Times are tough right now, and it is time to get back to making our money go as far as it can go, or even a few side gigs to pad the bank account.

I used to post affiliate ad posts, but I am not going to do that. However, if you have a business, I will gladly promote it for you. Ebay? Etsy? Scentsy? Send me your information at deadamongus@yahoo.com. (Excuse the morbid email address. Goes with my ghost hunting/ghost walk) I will post your ink on my blog and on my Facebook page. If this page grows, I will conduct contests/sweepstakes. I will accept donations later on if you want to promote your business with small giveaways. 

I have particular websites I follow that give good advice, post freebies, post sweepstakes. I will be sharing some of them here also. 

What would you like to see? I am always open to suggestions.

FREEBIES

Possible free samples of Big Fat Belly Seasonings. I signed up  so will see what I get

FREE

Check your local library to see what they offer for free with your library card. Mine offers museum passes and park passes to use for a few days. 

SWEEPSTAKES

$3 off Dawn and enter to win a chance for J J Watt to wash your dishes

WIN

SHOPPING

I have an active growing ebay store. A little something for everyone. Vintage items, such as jewelry and collectibles, holiday items, books, sheet music, cds, albums, new with tag items. 

Link



No comments:

Post a Comment