Friday, February 9, 2024

My Walk Through Life 2/8/2024



Americas Got Talent is one of the favorite shows in my household. It took me quite a few seasons to get on board since I would only focus on the acts that are rather "stupid". However, now that I am a fan, I can see the importance of this show, as well as the entertainment value. I am amazed at the people from all over the world who come out to this stage to show their talents, some a little odder than others, such as the naked men dancing with plates. 

The show brings me to tears every time I watch it. Some of the stories are extremely touching. Nightbirde was a young song writer/singer who touched the audience with her song "It's Ok". She died shortly afterwards due to the cancer she carried with her onto stage. 

Kodi Lee who is blind and autistic is a pianist, singer, and songwriter who has gone on to win AGT and performs in Las Vegas.

The diversity the stage brings is incredible and shows the world that you can do anything if you set your mind to it. If you are homeless, start a choir. If you have one leg or no arms, you can be a dancer. 

This show brings joy to my life and I recommend it to anyone who needs to laugh, cry, or needs to learn how to follow their dreams. 

_________________________________________________________

We all have several bottles around the house. Here are some uses for those empty bottles. 

If you have cold or tired feet, you don't need to buy a heating pad. Fill up a 1 or 2 liter soda bottle with hot water and sit down and roll it back and forth under your feet

To keep your boots from folding over, put an empty 1 liter soda bottle into each boot. 

Freeze water in jugs or bottles to keep in your cooler while traveling or camping to keep your food cold.

Keep a couple of milk jugs filled with sand or kitty litter in your trunk or back of your car in case of ice when traveling. 

Make a summer sprayer for the kids. Cut three 1 inch vertical slits in one side of a 2 liter soda bottle, or make the slits at different angles for the water to spray out in different directions. Attach the nozzle of the hose to the bottle with duct tape securely (I personally like Gorilla Tape). Turn on the tap for hot weather fun. 

Cut water bottles in half and use the bottom section as seed starters. 

If you have a small space, like an RV, use creamer bottles to store sugar, snacks, coffee, etc. Good for camping also. 

_________________________________________________________

FREEBIES have been getting posted on my Facebook page as I find them.

LInk

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Need family tree help? Looking for a long lost ancestor? I can help

Link


No comments:

Post a Comment