Saturday, May 14, 2016

My Walk Through Life 5/14/2016


Join me on PINCHme 
This is what I received in my first FREE box. Love free samples!


I have vowed to not post any blogs about politics or religion, but this made me laugh. I have seen so many people post that they will not stay in the United States if Trump becomes president. I won't lie. The thought of Hilary or Trump scares me and the thought going to Belize has crossed my mind. Well, the weather conditions and beaches may have also played a part in that. 
   This morning I read an article about a dating site called Maple Match. I didn't realize that during many election periods, Americans cross over to Canada. Now there is an easy way. Disgruntled Americans and single Canadians will get put on a waiting list to get hooked up. Right now, there are many more Americans than there are Canadians signed up, so it might be a long wait for some.

And talking about dating sites, if you love the paranormal, and would like to be match up with someone else who loves the paranormal, check out Corsentra






SWEEPSTAKES


Win a trip to the Bahamas
Win

Win a BMW or $3000 for a road trip
Win

Win Beach Prizes from Arbor Mist.
Win

Win a Toyota Rav4 or other prizes from Bass Pro
Win




FREEBIES

Free Dominoes Gift Certificate. They will text you when it is active. This is how I received my bottle of Victorias Secret Lotion
Free

Free subscription to Digital Photo magazine
Free

Free subscription to Womans Day magazine
free

Free Coffee Mug
Free


Make Memorable. Create a photo gift.



MAKE MONEY FROM HOME


Swagbucks is a simple way to earn points to trade in for money or gift cards. In the morning I run videos on my phone. I have it set up that I get notifications when there is a SwagCode available. I also made it as my default search. It is easy to get points. You also get extra points when you refer friends. I am wairting for my $25 Walmart card to come in the mail. 


Kids Party Game Ideas

When I was a kid, birthday parties were fun with games and prizes. My kids went to a lot of birthday parties, and not many fun games were played. They would eat cake, open presents, and run around. Here are some ideas to bring the fun back to parties

Ball in Cup Game: Hang three paper cups, using tape, off one side of a table so that the cup opening is level with the edge of the table. Put small prizes in each cup. The prizes can be stickers, candy, pencils, erasers, or coins. Give two players a paper towel roll and put a ping pong ball in front of each of them. The players have to gently blow the ball across the table, trying to get the ball into a cup. If the ball goes into a cup, the winner gets to choose a prize. If the ball goes over the side of the table without landing in a cup, that players turn is over. Keep taking turns and playing until all the prizes are gone.


Count the Beans: Use a large glass jar with a lid. Count out jelly beans and fill the jar with the beans. Each guest has to try to guess the amount of jelly beans in the jar. The person with the closest guess wins a prize.


Balloon Pop: Before blowing up balloons, put a piece of paper in some of them that gives the name of a prize. Everyone gets a chance to pop balloons and if they pop the balloon with a paper in it, they win the prize. If you don't want to give sharp objects to kids to pop balloons with, let them sit on the balloons until they pop. 


Trash Can Basketball: Using a small trashcan and a Nerf ball. Let the players throw the ball and see how many times they can make a “basket”.


Penny Toss: Using a checker board, let the players throw ten pennies. Give points for each penny that lands completely on a red square.


Penny Toss 2: Cut off the top third of a plastic milk jug, leaving the handle. Use it to play penny toss. Pick a spot to stand and see how many pennies out of a ten each player can get into the jug.


Penny Toss 3: Remove the top of an egg carton and mark the inside of the cups with numbers 1, 2, and 3. Each player takes a turn throwing the same number of pennies. Add up the score and the high score wins.



Scavenger Hunt: Hide clues around the house and/or yard that lead the players to the goodies at the end, whether it is the cake, goodie bags, or prizes. Or another option is to hide prizes such as pencils, candy, or other small prizes around for the players to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment