Sunday, August 14, 2016

My Walk Through Life 8/14/2016









We had to put our little old guy, Mongo, down. He was old and tired and I think the summer heat was just too much for him. I went to the animal shelter, thinking I would like to rescue an old dog. The animal shelter here is different and so much better than the ASPC in Virginia. There wasn't a lot of old, sad dogs there. There was a catahoula/lab mix that I fell in love with. No one wanted the little girl. She was red listed and rescued from death in Texas, and people here wouldn't look at her. They wanted small dogs or pit bulls. I brought her home. I adore her, but she has turned my household upside down. My big dog, Chester, pictured above, has to tolerate Ruby using him as a seat. My little dog, Skunker, didn't much like her at all, but is getting better with her. The cats won't come in the house. I have had to replace 2 pillows, a computer mouse, a remote control, and 2 pairs of flip flops. Her saving grace...She is a beautiful dog, very sweet, very smart, and she is really, really trying to be good. 








SWEEPSTAKES

Win a North Face Ladies Jacket
Win

Win a $500 egift card from American Airlines
Win

Win  Quickie Cleaning Supplies
Win

Win Pet Supplies and Food from Purina
Win




FREEBIES


Free Boating Magazine Subscription
Free

If you like getting free stuff for shopping, go to KelloggsFamilyRewards. After you sign up, go to your account page and click on for the free box of Special K Cereal. While Supplies Last


SAVE MONEY
Here is a nice listing of discounts for Seniors (50 and up).
Discounts



FREE MONEY

Join Swagbucks!
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What's Online at Swagbucks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment