Monday, February 1, 2016

My Walk Through Life 2/1/2016

I found a new forum to sell unwanted items. There is an app that I put on my phone, OfferUp. I just made my first sell today. Happy dance!

Looking for which candidate matches your political beliefs? Go to:
Link

Maybe if I think spring, it will become so. I am tired of looking at snow. I am a warm weather kinda girl.



Win a Waterfront House in Florida
Win


Win A Dream Floor from Lumber Liquidators
Win

Win books, blanket, Starbucks gift card and more
Win


FREEBIES

Free promotional items for nurses. Magnets, coloring books, pins and more
Free

Free pet products to try and review
Free

Free protein bar or shake
Free

Free Jiffy Mix Cookbook
Free





Do your Valentines Day shopping through Ebates and get online discounts and MONEY BACK. 

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back



Reuse Mesh Produce Bags:

I have a bag of oranges. I was looking at the mesh bag, thinking of ways to reuse it. Here are some I came up with or read elsewhere.

Hang it over the bath tub to drain children's bath toys

Wad it up and make stitches to hold a roundish shape. Use it to scrub pots and pans.

Store skeins of yarn it the bag, putting the ends of the yarn through a hole of the mesh. 

If you use reusable bags at the grocery store, reuse the mesh produce bags to carry produce.  

No comments:

Post a Comment