Wednesday, March 9, 2016

My Walk Through Life 3/9/2016


I really don't have much to say. I have been housebound for the past five days, spending time with my mother. I am ready for nice weather and adventures. The above photo was one of my adventures a few years ago. I loaded up kids in the van and we went to the safari park outside of Roanoke, Virginia. We had so much fun feeding the silly animals, who could in no way be hungry since all the cars were feeding them. We had ostrich heads in our van, zebras licking the windows, and a camel took the whole darn bucket from us. I guess that is why they were last. I cleaned pellet food out of my van for a year afterwards. Every nook and cranny seemed to hold at least one pellet. This emu made a great photo opportunity.




FREEBIES

Free Diabetic Living Magazine Subscription
Free

Free 2 yr subscription to Popular Mechanics magazine
Free

Free 2 yr subscription to Good Housekeeping
Free

Free FlexPet Baby Aspirin for dogs
Free





Sweepstakes

Win a Marriot bed or hotel stays. There are also more prizes, such as bedding
Win

Win furniture for your pet. I want the cat tree!
Win


Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash!


Candy you ate as a kid®


Easter Ideas

Egg Decorating: This was our eggs one year. A little messy but fun to make

Marbleized Eggs
   Food coloring
   Paper towels
   Aluminum foil
   Hard boiled eggs
Tear off a sheet of foil a little larger than the paper towel sheet. Place it on a protected work surface. Place  towel on top. Put 8 to 10 drops of food color (same or different colors) in the center of the
 paper towel. Allow the colors to spread about 6 inches in diameter. Place a damp egg on its side in the center of the paper towel. Starting at the bottom of the egg, very gently press foil around the
   egg until it is covered with the foil. Carefully peel back the foil and paper towel together. Let the egg dry. Once paper towel is saturated, you can use dry eggs.



No comments:

Post a Comment